The KKT approach to nutrition requires that all cells in the body including the spinal cord, brain tissue ligaments, joints and muscles get the full and necessary nutritional element required to thrive.
The first 6 weeks of KKT healing and 36 hours after KKT maintenance sessions require added attention to the features noted below. Good Nutrition is important for all: A healthy diet is one that includes a variety of foods, plenty of water, sufficient protein for growth and repair and adequate carbohydrates to provide you with energy.
Sticking to a healthy diet can be a challenge. here are some tips to introduce healthy eating habits into your diet:
- Grill fresh vegetables for quick and healthy side dish
- Decrease the meat portion on you plate and increase the serving size of colored vegetables
- Expand you grain repertoire with wholegrain complements
- Use herbs and spices to add color, savory taste and sensational aroma
- Use a small teaspoon of the purest honey you can find on a daily basis, ideally consumed on an empty stomach
- Keep your body well hydrated
- Try to refrain from eating one hour after sunset
- Eat fruits and vegetables that are in season
- Buy organic food as often as your budget will allow and eat non-genetically modified foods whenever possible
- Introduce our KKN supplements into your diet
- Refrain from using vegetable oil and margarine, instead use olive or grape seed oil and ghee (butter) to cook
Tip… to aid in weight loss, drink a large glass of water and eat an apple or pear 15 minutes prior to each meal
Remember… Consume small amounts of fat as a source of essential fatty acids for cell growth, iron for calcium for strong bones, vitamin D for healthy bones, and zinc and magnesium to support the immune system. If you are using our KKT Vitamin Supplements much of these essential are included.