About KKT Oman
KKT Oman is part of an International leading global network of pain treatment centers focused on the most advanced treatments of chronic pain from orthopedic conditions of the spine, back, neck, joints, nerves, headaches and arthritis. Founded in Canada in 2003, KKT oversees 25 KKT pain treatment centers in 12 countries, consisting of 14 full service KKT Orthopedic Spine Centers and 11 KKT Spine Clinics affiliated with leading medical institutions.
KKT's pain treatment centers provide the KKT treatment platform, which consists of a proprietary, patented KKT medical device, Spinalytics software and specialized non-invasive treatment protocols which utilize sound waves to treat the underlying causes of chronic pain from orthopedic conditions. The KKT treatment platform focuses on improving the spinal alignment resulting in improper shoulder, pelvis and leg levels and nerve pressure which result in chronic pain. The KKT treatment also simulates the body's natural healing capabilities to improve the spinal discs, ligaments and muscles.
KKT has performed over 500,000 KKT treatments globally and leverages its proprietary Spinalytics software and database of orthopedic conditions and patient outcomes in order to enable the KKT medical teams to develop customized treatment protocols for each patient. The KKT medical teams collaborate with a global network of medical specialists and the Canadian medical team in order to provide each patient with a comprehensive treatment plan.
The KKT medical device has been cleared or approved by numerous international regulatory agencies, including the US FDA, Health Canada and European CE.
The KKT treatment platform was pioneered by Dr. Aslam Khan, a world-renowned pain specialist in Canada, in collaboration with orthopedic and pain specialists, biomechanical engineers and research scientists over the last 15 years.
KKT is on a mission to revolutionize the health care for chronic pain patients.
KKT Treatment Sessions
How KKT Treatment Works?
KKT Treatment Platform
- Device: Proprietary, patented KKT medical device
- Technology: Proprietary Spinalytics software and patient outcomes database
- Protocols: Specialized, non-invasive treatment protocols
- Sound Waves: Proprietary sound waves calibrated for each individual
Global Medical Teams
- Collaboration: Global network of medical specialists and the Canadian Medical team provides each patient with a customized treatment plan.
- KKT Medical Team: Global specialists in orthopedic surgery, pain management, physical medicine and rehabilitation, chiropractors, and general practitioners.
Comprehensive Treatment Plan
- Diagnostics: The KKT Medical Team completes patient consultation, physical examination and X-rays
- Spinalytics: Software and patient outcomes database utilized to develop a customized treatment plan
- 12 Visits: Typical treatment plan is 12 visits scheduled over one month
- Referrals: Whenever necessary, the KKT Medical Team will refer the patient to the best health care professionals outside of KKT and oversee the patient’s overall care plan
What types of pain does KKT treat?
Arthritis, Herniated disk, Sciatica, Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Degeneration(Spondylitis)
Headaches, Vertigo (Dizziness)
Arthritis, Shoulder Rotator Cuff, Sensation in Legs or hands, Whiplash, Nerve Damage.